I love list making. Getting the feeling of optimism and control without any actual effort is intoxicating. So I had to join this (courtesy of the sweetly titled Hello Friend)
1. Make sourdough bread, the Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall way.
2. Get through all 7 of my Michel Thomas “Even Grade A Morons Can Learn to Speak French” cds.
3. Send my short “Agatha Blake” to Basement Stories.
4. Knit a hat (gulp)
5. Use the sewing machine (“as a doorstop” doesn’t count)
6. Get S and P reading (harder, because I don’t have the electronic probing equipment to physically fire their neurones for them)
7. Make Raisin Wine from my Jewish cookbook.
8. See Simon Schama (and not treat it like a Tom Jones concert)
9. Get back to Zumba (even if it’s just the dvds)
10. Get back to belly dancing (is that one or two words?)
11. Grow my fingernails.
12. Make macaroons from “A Homemade Life“.