What I want from my glossy:
1. A ballpark reflection of my life: I cook, I watch TV, I wear clothes…..
2. People who are interesting/famous for more than their appearance/excesses.
3. Places more obscure than Paris, New York and London.
4. Articles of more than 3 paragraphs.
5. Gallery worthy photography.
I’ve discovered “Intelligent Life“. It’s cultured, insightful and accessible. I have enjoyed “Vanity Fair” before but I want something with a more global gaze (e.g. I.L. recently did an article on young women in China)
Now an awkward segue to FriedaSophie, only not that awkward as her blog is a tranquil gallery of beautiful photographs. AND SHE’S ADVERTISING ME. FOR FREE. Just scroll down and you’ll see Judah’s little face peeping up at you. I am excited, especially as I’ve done nothing to earn this, it’s just Frieda Sophie’s kindness.